Be prepared for delays
- Our fulfillment times will be longer than usual for many product categories. The industry as a whole is grappling with challenges and we're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers.
- We're constantly communicating with our international suppliers to make sure they can supply us with sufficient stock levels from their distributed network of wholesalers.
- Despite this, we are seeing an uptick in orders. This warms our hearts. As always, your support means the world to us.
- All packages are handled by mail handlers who are outfitted in personal protective equipment.
- According to the World Health Organization, “the likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and been exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.”
- And according to the CDC, “in general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures. Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets.”
- Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of COVID-19 in the United States associated with imported goods.”